20th Annual Past President's Dinner - BY INVITATION ONLY
The Executive Committee members of the Resource Coalition and Haulers Council recognize that the Past Presidents of both associations have made a tremendous contribution in the history of our industry and are grateful for their past leadership. We feel it is important to continue the tradition of honoring our history and learning from it as well.
The 20th Annual Past President's Dinner will be held on Tuesday, June 7 at Fleming's Steakhouse in Walnut Creek. Attendance at this event is by invitation only.
- Coordination with Old Timers Tribute — This event has been scheduled for the evening before the Old Timers Tribute at Garré Winery in Livermore. We hope that this timing will enable you to attend both events. Look for your invitation and more detailed information on the Old Timers Tribute in the mail separately or visit the Old Timers Tribute page.
- Hotel Information — Fleming's Steakhouse is located at 1685 Mt. Diablo Blvd. in Walnut Creek. Nearby hotels include:
- Walnut Creek Marriott, 2355 N. Main Street, 925-934-2000
- Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa, 3287 Mt. Diablo Blvd., 855-382-8632
- Renaissance Walnut Creek, 2805 Jones Road, 925-938-8700
- Dinner Information — Cocktails begin at 6 pm, followed by dinner at 6:30. If you need directions to the restaurant, you can visit their website at www.flemingssteakhouse.com, or you can call them at 925-287-0297. A pre-selected menu has been set for our group. If you require a vegetarian or special meal, please email Trish Roath at the Resource Coalition office at email@example.com, or call her at 916-806-3172 to inform her of your needs
- RSVP — A formal invitation and response card will be mailed to each invitee. Please mail the response card to the Resource Coalition office at 1121 L Street Suite 505, Sacramento, CA 95814 by May 31, or you can submit your RSVP below.